Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The hubby asked a rhetorical question. "Now you feel how I feel when buying stuff for your doll, eh? That you forget about yourself and just buy stuff for your dolls instead" I was dumbfounded for awhile, remembering and computing how many stuff I already bought for my dolls. I guess, I'd have to agree with him. At the back of my mind I'd scream "NOOO, it can't be happening!" I need more stuff for meself, I should stop this addiction! But hell yeah, it's an addiction so what do yah expect?! Gosh, Am I starting to get obsessed with my dolls?! How about meself now? TT

Ok so this is where I store most of my dollie stuff, some furnitures (chairs, cabinets and etc) and two doll houses were not there..yet! o.O Thankies to the ever supportive hubby, eventhough he's not reading my blog.. >.<

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize. Whenever I leave the country, I will always have more stuff for my dolls than for myself. Kahit ngayon, and admittedly, hindi na ako ganun ka addicted sa lagay na ito. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR--And you know what? I just want to go back to HK because of the dolly stuff they sell there! But I heard from Cla, cheaper daw sa Bangkok so I'm targeting that country now although the hubby loves HK for HIS toys naman! LMAO

    ReplyDelete