Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've been a member of Dollie Mixture  for almost a month already and super thankies to Chrissie aka Kaoko, one of the DLS brides,  for inviting me to join! I could say that it is my favorite forum for dolls because of the fun-warm-loving atmosphere there. I get to meet a lot of doll collectors (Pullip, Taeyang and etc.) all over the world! And being a newbie Pullip/Taeyang/Dal collector, I learn so many things about customization (changing stock body to obitsu, taking care of the wigs and etc). What's even more interesting about the forum is the photo contest where we were given a concept per week! In that way, I get to bond with my dolls and at the same time, hone my creative skills and resourcefulness. So here are my entries for the photo contest:
Round 2: Zen - The Essence of JUST your Dolly
This round requires a plain dress, shirt and no accessories at all to highlight the beauty of the doll.
This was a tough one because Misa has the "elegant" look, so no matter what dress I put on her, she wouldn't look simple at all! yes? o.o 

Round 3 - Busy Busy! What is Making your Dolls' Life Hectic?
This one I had in mind already so the set up is quite easy and I guess it only took me half an hour to set it up. Folding those little cranes took most of the set up time. They don't require a title for the competion but if they do, I'd prolly say -- "Thousand Cranes Grants A Wish" as Misa and I believe in the Japanese legend that when you fold a thousand of origami cranes your wish will be granted by a crane. FYI, we weren't able to fold a thousand that's why we didn't get the highest vote in this round. LOL! Nevertheless, Misa and I have enjoyed folding those paper cranes!

Round 4 is still ongoing and we're not allowed to post the photos until the competition has ended.





No comments:

Post a Comment